Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Object oriented drawing program

Object oriented drawing program

Abs

Hi!

I was surfing the web and came across an article from Javaworld
called "Examining HotSpot, an object-oriented drawing program" in
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/j...-12-howto.html

Basically, it's a simple vector shape drawing program. I would like to
know if there are more examples with source code like this out there.

Thanks

Thomas Weidenfeller

Abs wrote:
> Basically, it's a simple vector shape drawing program. I would like to
> know if there are more examples with source code like this out there.

See question 4.3 of the comp.lang.java GUI FAQ v 1.9.

/Thomas