Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Axis 1.1 don't delete attachments in the axis attachment cache

Axis 1.1 don't delete attachments in the axis attachment cache

Stefan

Hello,

I developed a axis webservice (style=message) which can receive a soap
message with attachments (one big zip file). The webservice runs under
Tomcat 4.1.30 and Axis 1.1. The service runs great but axis didn't delete
the cached attachments under <tomcat>/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/attachments. I
don't know why not?

Could anyone help me?

Thanks.

Stefan