Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > "Substring" for images? How do I determine if an image is contained within another?

"Substring" for images? How do I determine if an image is contained within another?

Sean

Hi all,

I'm working on a program that takes screenshots and then looks for
certain images within it. Are there any classes or utilities for
helping with this?

Thanks in advance,
Sean