Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > drag and drop printing in java

drag and drop printing in java

David

i was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on how to implement the
window functionality of drag-and-drop of a file onto a printer within
java? looking at the java.awt.print package, i don't see anything
which addresses this. isn't there a simple way of specifying a file
name and doing a DND to a specific printer? is there a way of doing
this which is not platform specific?

thanks in advance.