Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Doxygen Task for Ant makefile maintainers

Doxygen Task for Ant makefile maintainers

Karthik

Hi,

I have developed a tool called - Ant-Doxygen, that would help
developers integerate ant tool ( http://ant.apache.org ) with doxygen
(http://www.doxygen.org ).

Tool Home Page :- http://ant-doxygen.sourceforge.net/index.html.
Usage Doc :- http://ant-doxygen.sourceforge.net/usage.html.

I am posting this across to either of the newsgroups since I thought
the prospective audience of the software ought to be here ( the hardcore
developers and maintainers ).

My primary intention of the post is to look forward to hearing from
developers about options / features that they would like to see in the
task. Flames / Criticisms welcome .

--
Karthik
Humans please 'removeme_' for my real email.