Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > send XML Request string using POST

send XML Request string using POST

Matt

The JSP page needs to send XML request string to another JSP page when the
user clicks submit button, I wonder how to get started because when user
click submit button, it will send the form to page2.jsp.

<form action="page2.jsp" method="POST">
Name: <input type="text" name="fname">
//etc.. controls
<input type="submit">
</form>

Bryce (Work)

On 20 Apr 2004 20:27:35 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Matt) wrote:

>The JSP page needs to send XML request string to another JSP page when the
>user clicks submit button, I wonder how to get started because when user
>click submit button, it will send the form to page2.jsp.
>
><form action="page2.jsp" method="POST">
>Name: <input type="text" name="fname">
>//etc.. controls
><input type="submit">
></form>

Well... If the XML is just a parameter on the form, then it will be
sent as a request parameter.

--
now with more cowbell