Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Cell Phone Games...

Java Cell Phone Games...

Peter

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, since I haven't yet done any
development for mobile devices. Can anyone tell me all the things I
would need (dev environment, platform, api reference, emulators, etc.)
to develop a simple game for a cell phone that supports Java games?
Thanks!

Darryl L. Pierce

Peter wrote:

> You'll have to excuse my ignorance, since I haven't yet done any
> development for mobile devices. Can anyone tell me all the things I
> would need (dev environment, platform, api reference, emulators, etc.)
> to develop a simple game for a cell phone that supports Java games?
> Thanks!

That question's answered in the J2ME FAQ:
http://mcpierce.mypage.org/j2mefaq.html

--
Darryl L. Pierce <(E-Mail Removed)>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>