Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Pop-Up Pass Multiple Dynamic Values Between Forms

Pop-Up Pass Multiple Dynamic Values Between Forms

cwwilly

Hello,

Thanks for taking a look at this!

Problem:
I'm trying to pass multiple dynamic values between a slaveform and a
masterform. The problem I'm having is on the slaveform I loop through
multiple records and want two values depending on the row they select.

slaveform: x=selected
Radio ID Location
x 1 1
2 2
3 3
..
..
..

So in the slaveform I want the ID=1 and Location=1 passed back to the
masterform. Since the row has been selected by selecting the radio
button. I'm using ASP to loop through the records of the database if
this makes any difference.

I would really appreciate an example or suggestions if you guys have
any.

Thanks !

Christophe Vanfleteren

cwwilly wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for taking a look at this!
>
> Problem:
> I'm trying to pass multiple dynamic values between a slaveform and a
> masterform. The problem I'm having is on the slaveform I loop through
> multiple records and want two values depending on the row they select.
>
> slaveform: x=selected
> Radio ID Location
> x 1 1
> 2 2
> 3 3
> .
> .
> .
>
> So in the slaveform I want the ID=1 and Location=1 passed back to the
> masterform. Since the row has been selected by selecting the radio
> button. I'm using ASP to loop through the records of the database if
> this makes any difference.
>
> I would really appreciate an example or suggestions if you guys have
> any.
>
> Thanks !

You probably need comp.lang.javascript instead.

--
Kind regards,
Christophe Vanfleteren