Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > backup solutions

backup solutions

analogueboy

I need to implement a backup solution for serveral remote servers. I had a
look at jbackup as a simple solution, tho I would prefer to add remote
directories via SSH (scp) instead. Has any body tried to use VFS to create
such a solution or can anyone suggest a solution that would be easy to set
up and administer?