Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JTextArea & color text

JTextArea & color text

vertigo

Hello
How can i add color text to JTextArea ?

Thanx
Michal

vertigo

> Hello
> How can i add color text to JTextArea ?

I want to have two lines in red and next two lines in blue color.
Is it possible ?

Thanx
Michal

Armel HERVE

In article <c55q8h$12e$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...

> > Hello
> > How can i add color text to JTextArea ?

> I want to have two lines in red and next two lines in blue color.
> Is it possible ?
>
> Thanx
> Michal

In fact, you can do it with a JTextPane, not a JTextArea

Armel