Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Feedback wanted about new search engine

Feedback wanted about new search engine

Snuffy

http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003/search.html

In developmint. Pls post yore opinions.
Thanks.

I remain respectful and a little bit hongry,
Guv Bob
http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003

Represented in all slander, paternity and bad check writing cases by
Holstein, Iceberg and Goldbrick -- "Illegitimus non carborundum"

Andrew Thompson

On 09 Apr 2004 07:35:45 GMT, Snuffy wrote:

> http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003/search.html

I surfed in to your amateurish page and
had to hunt for the reference to the search
engine.

Then I found it.
"For a free trile of the search injun, , click hyar"

I was straight out of there.

> In developmint. Pls post yore opinions.

Yuck. (Don't know about the engine, I'm
just referring to your web-page)

> I remain respectful and a little bit hongry,

...Get used to being hungry.

--
Andrew Thompson