Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > working with data

working with data

Leo

What would be a good and clean approach to work with mySql data in
tables in a java application. I see borland has some nice table classes
in their JDataSore package, but is there a standard java component with
similar functionality?

leo

Clemens Martin

"Leo" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:c5331q$2okihv$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> What would be a good and clean approach to work with mySql data in
> tables in a java application. I see borland has some nice table classes
> in their JDataSore package, but is there a standard java component with
> similar functionality?
>
> leo

There is no "high-level" standard java component.
I think what you are looking for is about the O-R-Mapper things.
Depends on how much your application will be,
Try http://www.hibernate.org

Hope it helps a little bit
Clemens Martin