Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Interface question

Interface question

Mike Hollis

Is there any way to create an interface with an already created object
with having a ref to the object?

All interfaces extend a main_interface with the method setUP.

And each class then implements there own interface and extend the
main_interface.

When I call the setUP method for a particular object then using the
main_interface main.setUP(). I want to make ref to another objects
inside there.

Is there anyway for me to just create an interface to another object
inside this setup function with have to make a Class.newInstence()
call?

I tried using reflect and Class.forName("interface name"); but all
methods come back abstract. Which I think is right but I dunno. Can
you please help.

Thanks a lot,

Michael J. Hollis http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)