Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > import="ShoppingBasket,Product,java.util.*" Error in JSP page

import="ShoppingBasket,Product,java.util.*" Error in JSP page

vivienne wykes

Hi There,
I am trying do a shopping cart tutorial and have the following error when
compiling my shop products.jsp file.

shop_0002dproducts$jsp.java [3:1] '.' expected
import ShoppingBasket;

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html"
import="ShoppingBasket,Product,java.util.*"
errorPage="errorpage.jsp" %>

I am not sure if it has to do with mutiple imports of the ShoppingBasket and
Product classes.....
Would it be better to put these two classes into a package ? The classes
compile ok but have a problem with the above import.
Thanks

Jim Ascroft

Christophe Vanfleteren

vivienne wykes wrote:

> Hi There,
> I am trying do a shopping cart tutorial and have the following error when
> compiling my shop products.jsp file.
>

> shop_0002dproducts$jsp.java [3:1] '.' expected
> import ShoppingBasket;
>

> <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html"
> import="ShoppingBasket,Product,java.util.*"
> errorPage="errorpage.jsp" %>
>

> I am not sure if it has to do with mutiple imports of the ShoppingBasket
> and Product classes.....
> Would it be better to put these two classes into a package ? The classes
> compile ok but have a problem with the above import.
> Thanks
>
> Jim Ascroft

Stop asking the same question over and over again. You've gotten an answer
already.

--
Kind regards,
Christophe Vanfleteren