Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Javascript > Java Communication : not work on Mozilla Browser (jre1.5)

Re: Javascript > Java Communication : not work on Mozilla Browser (jre1.5)

Max

> I Think that I must import JSObject .jar file : right or exists a
> Workaround ?

Yes :
I have try to use write a setInterval() function in Javascript .

I read a Variables from javaApplet .
When JavaApplet want to call external Javascript , I set 2 variable in Java
method .
The setInterval function get the variables end understand that Java applet
want to call javascript method

It work on IE, Mozilla , Netscape .

max