Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Design Model

Design Model

Michael

hello,
I'm planning to design a simple program, that allows the users to
connect to each other, and when a key is hit, data is transferred to
all other users and appears on their screen, distributively. So
basically, it's like a realtime chat program, but in UDP (allowing
data loss, but no delay). The transfer requirement seems quite simple,
so should I follow a design model out there, or writing a few streams
should do the job?

Please help

Thanks