Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Tomcat classloader problem

Tomcat classloader problem

Mark F

Tomcat 4.1.27 on Solaris 8

I have two jar files I'd like to make available to all my web applications
so I placed them in $TOMCAT_HOME/shared/lib however they are not being
found. I also tried common/lib but it didn't work either. The error I'm
getting is java.lang.IllegalStateException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

The only way I can get them recognized buy Tomcat is to put them in the
WEB-INF/lib folder for each web app. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Mark

ClassLoader problem in embedded tomcat sabine Java 0 10-11-2006 07:14 PM
Tomcat classloader Moiristo Java 0 06-21-2006 02:26 PM
Tomcat ClassLoader/Compile nightmare Mikito Harakiri Java 0 11-06-2003 11:10 PM
ClassLoader + tomcat read-the-signature@send-spam-to-dev-null.com Java 5 07-15-2003 01:28 PM
classloader in tomcat Mr. Miguel Java 2 07-14-2003 06:18 PM

Advertisments