Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Technoholic case

Technoholic case

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

I do not know what to call my case, really. Anyone help me out? lol

Click here for more pictures!
Specss!!
Window XP Home Edition
ASUS P4P800SE
Pentium 4 3.0E (3.6GHz) GHz
Zalman CPU-7000B-Led
500W Ultra X-Connect
128MB XFX 6600GT (540MHz/1.21GHz)
512MB (2x256MB) GeIL PC3200
SoundBlaster Audigy 2
Logitech X-620 6.1 @ 5.1 (because I do not know how to set up rear)
DVD ROM
CD RW
40GB Seagate Barracuda
40GB Maxtor
80GB WesternDigital (External)
4 Blue/Green UV Fans
1 Pair UV Dual Cathodes
I used to have blue dual cathodes in but I never used it so I took it out. And still have it. If someone would like to make an exchange, I'll be willing to do so.
I also plan to upgrade some. But I have to buy some priorities. :S My DVD ROM is not working properly. It would not read the other CD when it reads the first CD I had in. Sometimes if I want to play game, I would have to force it to play. CDRW will be replaced as well because they're both old and from Dell machine. I need to buy Window XP Home Edition too, my CD is an old version. Yes, that sucks.
I will upgrade my motherboard, RAM (to 1GB, same brand). I only will buy new motherboard only if I have enough money.
I plan to change my case maybe in August when I have my money. Ultra Dragon Glossy MS Blue with inside painted orange. And change all my fans to UV orange fans. Any critism?
Any comments and questions?
[Edit] Oh yes, I also plan to add Zalman VF700 to the 6600GT so I can OC it a bit more.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i like "this" mod, a suggestion of names.
Taking into acount the lights and stuff
1. Blue Brain
i only really did have one

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Maybe Blue Brain will definitely do.
How bout finding me a nice UV decal of brain?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

hmmm....
i don't do that stuff. i get metal and cut it to mount!!!!

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

The metal and cut it to mount?
The metal, the tool. Cut it, cut my head? AND MOUNT IT?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol of course... what a great idea... let me get my dremel, ok wait... *neeeeeeeeeeeeee* oh theres your head off!
nwo to make it halved on each side of the side panel ...
i knwo u should water cool ur system and have a piece of foam over the Heatsink! (water block)

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Are you saying for real I should watercool it? I thought about it but too afraid.

Ciger Ciger is offline
Junior Member

I suggest.. humm...
"Cold Steel" or "Icy Wave"

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Well, I would call that if I had a watercooling kit. Very nice suggestion, well done with the idea.

stlava stlava is offline
Senior Member
stlava's Avatar

..Looked like you had one already.. Maybe you should invest some money into one..