Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Technoholic case

Technoholic case

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

sounding good , ebays preety funny, but god dam u can get good prices...
I bought my MO LCD(2041-V-WB[yer 12v that ]) and i got it for 50 bucks (au) including shipping , its basicly brand new. (just some buble wrap Marks on the front, easy cleaned off )
Anyways besides Ebay, crimsons setup is pretty fine

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Yeah, long live the eBay!! I'm sure my fan will arrive either tomorrow or Thursday. But more likely tomorrow cuz it was shipped out Monday morning. Btw, it's shipping from Ridgewood, NJ...which is only an hour away.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol, u could walk there!

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Say what? On highway, its like 1 hour away. And you think I'm gonna walk all the way there?
By the way, fan controller didn't arrive. Seller said he sent it to a wrong address. He sent another one yesterday afternoon. Let's hope I get it tomorrow on Saturday.
And at the moment, I'm thinking of going watercooling sometimes in the near future. What would you recommend? On eBay, I saw there's one Evercool something like that, cost around 100 bucks. Worth it? Oh, this is a VGA and CPU watercooling.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

sounds good... probably better to make ur own

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

My fan controller finally arrived.
But I don't like it. lol.. I didn't think that this controller is for 3 inch bay. Bah, I'll get Sunbeam's 5.25" fan controller cuz I like ultra bright red and blue LED's. And some wiresleevings too cuz I need it for exposing wires.
By the way, I had to remove the door thing for my case because the knobs are little too big for the door to close. I think I'll be fine with this but this door thing came off with a crack on the top. Atleast I won't be using it...or will I?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Hit the i damand 50 refunds button, and u will have a brand new Front Door

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

lol.. i wish. I have other thing set up too. Pix will come tomorrow (Sunday).

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

its monday.... they shoulda been up

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

You're in Australia, and I'm in Pennsyvlania, USA. Keep that in mind, k? Ok, good.
Here's the set up I have now..

Btw, I will get green cold cathodes with cold cathodes sound activated module on Monday, Eastern Coast USA time (lol unholy ).
I cannot update the picture of what's inside my case because I will have the fan wires sleeved when I have a better fan controller.