Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java GUI libraries?

Java GUI libraries?

Steve Nakhla

I've been tasked with developing a rather rich GUI in Java for my
company. However, the standard widgets that come as part of Swing or
AWT just aren't enough. Does anyone know of some good (preferably
free, open source) GUI libraries that I can check out? I've seen
JGoodies and was very impressed. I'm looking for things along that
line. I'd really appreciate any help you can give! Thanks!

Steve Nakhla

Andrew Thompson

On 2 Mar 2004 14:47:00 -0800, Steve Nakhla wrote:

> I've been tasked with developing a rather rich GUI in Java

<http://groups.google.com.au/groups?group=comp.lang.java.gui>
...is where the GUI experts lurk.

These ..c.l.j.programmers would not know
how to code a GUI if their lives depended
on it.

--
Andrew Thompson

ms