Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java , SOAP , COM-Objects

Java , SOAP , COM-Objects

Christiaan

Hi All

I have spend the whole day on this topic , & have done some reading on
it , is there a decent example/tutorial on this -

basically what I want to do is
have a COM object (do I need to run it in a Web Server or something)
& then from java by using the SOAP protocol , send to values to the
COM object , that adds the 2 numbers together & send the result back.

Could anybody please just point me in the right direction , I am
completly confused on what I need. (eg web server to 'deploy' or
publish the COM object , what I need on the Java side . . . etc etc)

Thanks

Christiaan

any library for SOAP 1.1 or SOAP 1.2? Amogh Hooshdar Python 1 03-11-2008 09:29 PM
SOAP Request is repeated in the SOAP response. comp.text.xml XML 0 09-20-2006 08:41 AM
SOAP over JMS vs SOAP over HTTP Nagesh Java 2 08-12-2006 12:31 AM
To SOAP or Not To SOAP? mooseshoes XML 3 09-21-2003 04:38 PM
SOAP Client creation in ASP.NET using MS SOAP Toolkit Sham Ramakrishnan ASP .Net 2 07-01-2003 11:29 AM

Advertisments