Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > the Alphabetical Disorder

the Alphabetical Disorder

David

Join the Alphabetical Disorder

All,

I awoke last night with the idea of the Alphabetical Disorder.

What is the disorder?

Well to the simple answer is I do not really know. I think the
disorder is an organisation designing video games.
The disorder could on the other hand be something completely
different. The disorders purpose will be defined by it members.

I came up with the idea of producing fun playable games for mobile
phones.
Games which people would enjoy playing.
Games where a movie tie in is not required.
Games where the main character does not use branded products.
Games that provide something new.

The only problem is I can only contribute ideas.

If you fancy joining the disorder then let me know.

There is no strategy to this idea, no master plan, no plan at all
really. I just want to see if something could grow organically from a
simple post.

Total members to date, 0.
Expected membership: ?

If you like this idea please post more disorder messages. The disorder
could be an ideas franchise.

Regards

david

Collin VanDyck

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
<PLONK>

What does this have to do with java?

George W. Cherry

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Join the Alphabetical Disorder
>
> All,
>
> I awoke last night with the idea of the Alphabetical Disorder.
>
> What is the disorder?
>
> Well to the simple answer is I do not really know. I think the
> disorder is an organisation designing video games.
> The disorder could on the other hand be something completely
> different. The disorders purpose will be defined by it members.
>
> I came up with the idea of producing fun playable games for mobile
> phones.
> Games which people would enjoy playing.
> Games where a movie tie in is not required.
> Games where the main character does not use branded products.
> Games that provide something new.
>
> The only problem is I can only contribute ideas.
>
> If you fancy joining the disorder then let me know.
>
> There is no strategy to this idea, no master plan, no plan at all
> really. I just want to see if something could grow organically from a
> simple post.
>
> Total members to date, 0.
> Expected membership: ?

Expected membership: 0

Chris Uppal

Collin VanDyck wrote:

> <PLONK>

Having a bad day ?

-- chris

Collin VanDyck

"Chris Uppal" <(E-Mail Removed)-THIS.org> wrote in message
news:403f9da0$0$1152$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Collin VanDyck wrote:
>
> > <PLONK>

> Having a bad day ?
>
> -- chris

Actually, my day's going pretty well You?

-CV