Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > writing a SOAP message service, how do I get the attachment from a message?

writing a SOAP message service, how do I get the attachment from a message?

rabbits77

The axis docs specify that when writing a soap message service that :

>There are four valid signatures for your message-style service

methods:

>public Element [] method(Element [] bodies);
>public SOAPBodyElement [] method (SOAPBodyElement [] bodies);
>public Document method(Document body);
>public void method(SOAPEnvelope req, SOAPEnvelope resp);

If my message service receives a message with an attachment how can I,
with any method fitting any of these signatures, access that
attachment? The api docs are not very clear and I have not found any
examples of this.
Thanks!!