Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Automated testing on web applications

Automated testing on web applications

Tim Smith

Our application is web based with a lot of code going on behind simple
OLTP functions. I know it is possible to specify and URL and use
classes to download contents. Is it possible to read in a page and do
the equivalent of a brower filling in the form values and submitting
back to the server?

If I could automate and time that it would be awesome!