Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java numerical recipes online...

Java numerical recipes online...

Al Murphy

Folks,

Apologies if I'm in the wrong area. I'm looking for a good website
that I can copy & paster Java written numerical recipes from into my
application. Famous algorithms like bubble sort, Runge Kutta 4,
genetic algotithm etc...
I'm especially interested in getting my hands on the Fast Fourier
Transform (FFT).
If anyone would like to share site that they find useful I would be
most appreciative. Comments/suggestions/book recommendations most
welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Al.

Steve W. Jackson

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Al Murphy) wrote:

>:Folks,
>:
>: Apologies if I'm in the wrong area. I'm looking for a good website
>:that I can copy & paster Java written numerical recipes from into my
>:application. Famous algorithms like bubble sort, Runge Kutta 4,
>:genetic algotithm etc...
>: I'm especially interested in getting my hands on the Fast Fourier
>:Transform (FFT).
>: If anyone would like to share site that they find useful I would be
>:most appreciative. Comments/suggestions/book recommendations most
>:welcome.
>:
>:Thanks in advance,
>:Al.

Since you're posting via Google groups, per your headers, have you tried
a Google search? A quick check of "fast fourier transform" +java just
yielded a substantial number of hits that might point to what you want.

= Steve =
--
Steve W. Jackson
Montgomery, Alabama