Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Monster Computer

Monster Computer

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

Just wanted to try it out to see just how low I can get with water cooling with out the use of pelts or chillers or anything extreme.

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Ok, where'd you get the money?

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

This is what I'm getting out of the system right now with the single setup.

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

the DRAM is at 3.18V, red. Is that bad?
And how hot do the CPU go to if load? I can see that it's 28C, idle?

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

Most high quality ram these days can take up to 3.5 volts, some even higher. Most MoBo can put out that much voltage, right now, only the DFI lanParty series and the new Abit AN8 NF4 Ultra can push ram that high as far as I know.
Load temps at that OC go up to 38-40c depending on room temp at the time. On a hot day it may go a little hotter.

stlava stlava is offline
Senior Member
stlava's Avatar

Wow nice.. You should mount handles on the top for carrying around lol.

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

The system will never go out of the house, so there's no need. I've got a second A64 system in a Lian-Li case that is alot easier to transport if I ever have the need to take one along somewhere.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

new pump? i see there....

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

Just switching and testing things out to see what works best with what. Still not totally set on the configuration in the Lian-Li case yet, still have to run some testing with a BIX II installed internally.......

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

sounds coo, let us know whats wrong i just wanna see what happens with Liqui cooling when theres a fault!