Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Cloning Pull Parsers? Particularly XPP3

Cloning Pull Parsers? Particularly XPP3

Nathaniel Hughes

Hey all,
I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried to clone a pull parser.
I was working with the XPP3 pull parser and I'm not sure if, or how I can
clone it. Has anyone ever cloned an XPP3 or any other pull parser?

What I want to do it this:

Create a pull parser.
Parse through say, first 100 or 200 elements in an xml file.
Clone my parser.
Finish parsing the remaining 100 elements with original parser.
Then parse through the remaining 100 elements with the cloned parser.

Thanks for any help!