Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Policy File. Definitive Guide?

Policy File. Definitive Guide?

Michel Gallant

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/...licyFiles.html
- Mitch Gallant
http://pages.istar.ca/~neutron

"Andoni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:1B7Sb.650$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> Can somebody please tell me if there is a definitive reference for the
> syntax of a policy file?
>
> I am trying to allow my RMI program access only to one particular file on
> the server system but I don't seem to be able to do this. I have to use
> <<ALL FILES>>. But that aside, I cannot seem to find a definitive reference
> for the syntax of a policy file.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
>
> Andoni.

Andoni

Hello,

Can somebody please tell me if there is a definitive reference for the
syntax of a policy file?

I am trying to allow my RMI program access only to one particular file on
the server system but I don't seem to be able to do this. I have to use
<<ALL FILES>>. But that aside, I cannot seem to find a definitive reference
for the syntax of a policy file.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Andoni.

adhirmehta41@redifmail.com

u can use command line utility policytool. see docs about policytool.
it is a graphical one.