Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Javabeans and JSP's

Javabeans and JSP's

matt

I am trying to set up a jsp that hits a javabean, and i am having some
problems with their tomcat set up. Does anyone have a easy example that
they know works that I could put up to see if their setup is at fault or
is it my stuff?

I do have to admit that I don't know a whole lot about using beans with
jsp's, but it seemed like a good way to keep track of variables that I
don't need to save back to the db.

thx.
M@

Eirik Eldorsen

"matt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Does anyone have a easy example that
> they know works that I could put up to see if their setup is at fault or
> is it my stuff?

Here is a nice tutorial from Sun:
http://csajsp-chapters.corewebprogra...-Chapter13.pdf

Eirik Eldorsen

matt

Excellent, this will work well! I am just waiting for my Core Servlets
and JSP's book in the mail.

M@