Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > [slightly OT] eclipse, can't view monitors when debugging

[slightly OT] eclipse, can't view monitors when debugging

Alex Hunsley

Usnig eclipse 2.1.2, and jdk1.4.1_05.
When debugging my application, I'm looking at the Threads & Monitors
view, and it contains the text "The currently selected
VM does not support the retrieval of monitor information".

Is there some setting I'm missing that will allow monitors to be viewed?
(Btw, the java compliance version in eclipse is set to 1.4.)
cheers,
alex