Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Game- Game can't find it's graphics jar file

Java Game- Game can't find it's graphics jar file

PerfectDayToChaseTornados

"hiwa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
| "BlackHawke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:<h%3Qb.23219$(E-Mail Removed) link.net>...

| That's not worth posting on a public forum because you have
| not shown the relevant code.

I disagree, I think it is good manners to say thanks for the help which you
have received
--
-P

BlackHawke

Well PerfectDay, I think perhaps hiwa meant the problem was not worth
posting, not the "Thanks" (though I appreciate your defense).

I do disagree with hiwa, however.

I thought the issue would be a classpath issue or something else someone
might have seen before. I didn't post the relative code because, well, I
didn't know what the relevant code might be. The errors were in multiple
class files. I had no way of knowing it was the loader. If I did, I'd have
posted the loader code, but I'd also have known what the problem was, so I
wouldn't have had to post.

When someone requested a segment (the runtime.exe code), I happily posted
it.

And I would not have found the problem had I not seen the post (which I
can't seem to find now) which recommended checking the loader code. That
post lead directly to us finding the problem, and was a huge help (all the
suggestions were great, and one was right!)

So I will respectfully have to disagree with hiwa.

Nick Soutter

Andrew Thompson

"BlackHawke"
| ....If I did, I'd have
| posted the loader code, but I'd also
| have known what the problem was, so I
| wouldn't have had to post.

Helpful hints..
http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.jsp

[ invalid groups alt.comp.lang.java-games
dropped, as well as comp.lang.java,
and comp.lang.java.misc ]

--
Andrew Thompson