Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Removable Drive

Removable Drive

David Goulet

I want to write data on a removable drive (F: for instance). How can I do
that, I mean get a list of all drive on the system and then select the
removable drive.

Thanks David

Andrew Thompson

"David Goulet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BggPb.93730$(E-Mail Removed).. .
| I want to write data on a removable drive (F: for instance).
How can I do
| that, I mean get a list of all drive on the system and then
select the
| removable drive.

Please do not multi-post.

Christophe Vanfleteren

David Goulet wrote:

> I want to write data on a removable drive (F: for instance). How can I do
> that, I mean get a list of all drive on the system and then select the
> removable drive.
>
> Thanks David

Please do not multi post. I already answered you in c.l.j.help.

--
Kind regards,
Christophe Vanfleteren