Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Apache + Tomcat + mod_jk configuring

Apache + Tomcat + mod_jk configuring

Stian Kaasa

Hi all

I am running Apache 2.048 an Tomcat 4.1.29 under Win Xp. Both work
fine, Apache as a service and Tomcat as standalone. I want to
integrate Apache and Tomcat using jk2 connector (2.0.43).

I have done everything described in HowTos, but still I receive this
error:

Invalid command 'JkWorkersFile', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

If I comment out the line in my Tomcat config file mod_jk.conf, I
receive the same error for the next entry:

Invalid command 'JkLogFile', perhaps mis-spelled......

Something is wrong, and I cant find out what it is. Any ideas anyone ?
If I should post to another group, please advice.

Thanks
SKA

Sudsy

Stian Kaasa wrote:
<snip>
> Something is wrong, and I cant find out what it is. Any ideas anyone ?
> If I should post to another group, please advice.
>
> Thanks
> SKA

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt...
The mod_jk module is not getting loaded, hence the errors. Since it's
trying to read your mod_jk.conf file, confirm that the LoadModule
command is at the top of that file. Also check the Apache logs for
error messages. Can't tell much more without additional documentation...