Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Custom taglet and inline taglets

Custom taglet and inline taglets

Wald

Hi group,

I've been altering the taglet examples from the Sun website to suit
my own needs. Goal is to have an extra "@usedby" javadoc tag to
record which other methods call a certain method.

You can find the taglet examples here (one line):
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/...taglet/overvie
w.html

There isn't really a problem with the code, it works, but the
problem is that I can't use other inline javadoc tags _within_ my
@usedby tag.

Example comment:

/**
* @usedby {@link Class1#method1(int arg1) Class1.method1()}<br/>
* {@link Class2#method2() Class2.method2()}
*/

The resulting javadoc doesn't show me clickable links, but just
reproduces literally the @link inline tag, with braces and
everything:

Used By:
{@link Class1#method1(int arg1) Class1.method1()}
{@link Class2#method2() Class2.method2()}

So the question:

how to make my taglet understand other inline tags _without_
implementing it all by myself?

Thanks in advance,
Wald

Multiple functions (one version being inline and other beingnon-inline) Rahul C++ 3 02-28-2008 03:28 PM
Javadoc: @include taglet setar Java 0 01-22-2007 11:36 AM
about extern inline and static inline Sean C++ 4 04-30-2006 03:18 PM
To inline or not to inline? Alvin C++ 7 05-06-2005 03:04 PM
inline or not to inline in C++ Abhi C++ 2 07-03-2003 12:07 AM

Advertisments