Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Help with XML saver...

Help with XML saver...

Arun Hallan

I need help with this program. It has been set as a project, and ive
edited it throughly adding functions etc.

I can create an XML file and it'l read it the way ive told it to, but
it wont save anything properly. Can anyone tell me why?

I dont want the answer, i just want to know whats wrong so i can
pinpoint the error and fix it.

Thanks

Christophe Vanfleteren

Arun Hallan wrote:

> I need help with this program. It has been set as a project, and ive
> edited it throughly adding functions etc.
>
> I can create an XML file and it'l read it the way ive told it to, but
> it wont save anything properly. Can anyone tell me why?
>
> I dont want the answer, i just want to know whats wrong so i can
> pinpoint the error and fix it.
>
> Thanks

You'll need to show your code. Otherwise, there's no way telling what could
be going wrong (and there are no psychics here).

--
Kind regards,
Christophe Vanfleteren

Wendy S

"Arun Hallan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I can create an XML file and it'l read it the way ive told it to, but
> it wont save anything properly. Can anyone tell me why?

Where's the code? What do you think it should do, and what's it doing
instead?

--
Wendy in Chandler, AZ

Arun Hallan

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Arun Hallan) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I need help with this program. It has been set as a project, and ive
> edited it throughly adding functions etc.
>
> I can create an XML file and it'l read it the way ive told it to, but
> it wont save anything properly. Can anyone tell me why?
>
> I dont want the answer, i just want to know whats wrong so i can
> pinpoint the error and fix it.
>
> Thanks

i forgot to include the link but ive figured it out now. thanks