Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > newbie question: programming java for mobile phones...

newbie question: programming java for mobile phones...

Bram Bos

Hey all.. I would like to experiment with programming
Java for Mobile Phones (MIDP 1.0). What would be a
good environment to use for development? Can I use
JBuilder from Borland (for windows)?

I am fluent in pascal, c++, assembler and have done
some Java in the past, so the language won't be a
problem for me, but I would appreciate any tips for
setting up a development environment (good development
tools, a debugger, tutorials, etc.)

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Bram