Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > An applet of a peculiar fractal

An applet of a peculiar fractal

Josechu

I have made an applet of a fractal tree whose branches can move.

I have posted the source code which is commented out. You can see how to
make different types of rotations in this applet.

You can see it here:

http://www.josechu.com/moving_fractal/index.htm

Wish a happy new year,

Josechu

George W. Cherry

"Josechu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bt6ss8$3vkbu$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> I have made an applet of a fractal tree whose branches can move.
>
> I have posted the source code which is commented out. You can see how to
> make different types of rotations in this applet.
>
> You can see it here:
>
> http://www.josechu.com/moving_fractal/index.htm
>

> Wish a happy new year,
>

> Josechu

Elegant, Josechu!

Josechu

Thank you, George!

Re: Fractal curve Steve Holden Python 0 11-27-2005 08:30 PM
Megapixel to Print size questions and Fractal Print Pro curiosities... chumpy Digital Photography 3 11-09-2005 10:05 AM
Novel Fractal Matrix System CCD and file format. stein Digital Photography 9 02-01-2004 12:46 PM
Genuine Fractal Plug In Some Jedi Digital Photography 3 11-01-2003 11:12 AM
Fractal Images Andy Computer Support 4 09-24-2003 08:37 AM

Advertisments