Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Eclipse and tomcat jsp debuging

Eclipse and tomcat jsp debuging

yair

hey
i m using tomcat 4.1.24.
i've installed eclipse 2.1.2 and the sysdeo patch for tomcat
(including the jasper jsp-debuging patch).
I can run and debug my servlets, but i have problems with my jsp's.
the application works, but when i do "refresh" and see the jsp_java
files, they don't compile because of the package problem
(org.apache.jsp instead of org.apache.jsp.jsp).
Can someone help me and tell me y doesn't the patch work for me?
thanks
yair