Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Neat, simple, confirmed solution

Neat, simple, confirmed solution

Ashraf Fouad

Thankx,
As I needed it really quick I thought of another way to get the
\uxxxx format. As it is already found in ResourceBundle, I search in
the source code of Java found in JDK_PATH\src.jar for this module and
I found it:

java.util.Properties.loadConvert --> for converting \uXXXX to UNICODE
java.util.Properties.saveConvert --> for converting UNICODE to \uXXXX

really works fine.

Thankx too much for yr help.