Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Any standard JSF components, such as TabbedPane, Tree, and etc?

Any standard JSF components, such as TabbedPane, Tree, and etc?

jack

Hi all,

I saw those components in jsf sample, but it appears they are only
demo library.

Just wondering whether Sun or some other vendor will provide a set of
standard jsf packages for that.

I know JSF defined simple components such as button, editbox and etc,
I'd like to know some more functional panels.

Thanks.

Jack