Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > PLEASE HELP!! Very odd Castor problem

PLEASE HELP!! Very odd Castor problem

Gandu

Could some Java Guru please me? I am new to the Castor library, and I am
having horrible problems starting up. I have downloaded the castor-0.9.5.2.jar
file, put ith in the classpath, extracted all the files and put them in a
directory, C:\Temp

Now, whenever I try to compile, I get the following error message:
org/exolab/castor/builder/SourceBuilder

I am using a well-formed .xsd file, and I am clueless as to what I am doing
wrong. Any help would be immensely helpful and highly appreciated.

Jose Rubio

"Gandu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Could some Java Guru please me? I am new to the Castor library, and I am
> having horrible problems starting up. I have downloaded the

castor-0.9.5.2.jar
> file, put ith in the classpath, extracted all the files and put them in

> directory, C:\Temp

There is no need to extract the files from the jar. Adding the jar to the
classpath is more than enough.

> Now, whenever I try to compile, I get the following error message:
> org/exolab/castor/builder/SourceBuilder

This is a runtime error, not a compile time error. What is the command line
you are running?