Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Struts vs JWSD( Java Web Service Developement)

Struts vs JWSD( Java Web Service Developement)

Paul

Hi All,

I am currently evaluating whether to use Struts or JWSD for my web
development. Has anyone here used both? How do they compare in terms of
performance? Pros and Cons?

Thanks in advance!

Paul

Wendy S

"Paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am currently evaluating whether to use Struts or JWSD for my web
> development. Has anyone here used both? How do they compare in terms of
> performance? Pros and Cons?

Do you perhaps mean to compare Struts, which generally uses JSP and
ultimately HTML for presentation, and Java Web Start, in which you push a
graphical (Swing) app out to the client?

--
Wendy in Chandler, AZ