Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > web monitoring

web monitoring

pravar

hi buddies i am stuck in a problem of writing a web monitoring tool
where from clent side. for eg., it should be able to check whether all
the images which are suppose to come are there or not if not then some
error message should be displayed .... my first question whther this
thing is possible to monitor from the cleint side or not if its
possible then how can ne body can guide regarding this

regards
pravar

monitoring web app Vikram ASP .Net 2 03-29-2006 01:46 PM
Web monitoring tool FrolicFrog Java 6 09-25-2005 09:57 AM
Monitoring web page changes noreply@invalid Computer Support 2 12-13-2004 03:51 PM
Monitoring Results of my web app =?Utf-8?B?RnVtcA==?= ASP .Net 0 02-17-2004 05:36 PM
Monitoring a Web Page request Thread? Elizabeth Harmon ASP .Net 3 11-30-2003 03:05 AM

Advertisments