Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Repost: Catalina.out is empty after JDK upgrade. Please, help!

Repost: Catalina.out is empty after JDK upgrade. Please, help!

Liza

Hi, I have upgraded my Linux box to j2sdk1.4.1_04 from jdk1.3.1_04. I
have fixed the Java_Home variable in /tomcat4/conf/tomcat4.conf file
to use the new one. I also fixed .bashrc and .bash_profile files to
reflect the new JAVA_HOME. What else should I have done to do a
proper upgrade? Did I miss any steps?
Now, when I run my java applications usually catalina.out gets
populated with errors and messages. My catalina.out is completely
empty! What happened? It's something with java upgrade but I don't
know what it is. Is it using a different file now and not
catalina.out? But it gets created though there is nothing in it....
I'd appreciate any ideas.
Thanks in advance.
N.K.

Mladen Adamovic

Reinstall catalina.
I did it when I have problem with catalina after changing motherboard, and
then runs fine.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...