Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > ImageJ debuger

ImageJ debuger

George

Hello,

I'm sorry, but I'm llame. I'm writing my first plugin in ImageJ and I have
problem with finding errors in my program. How can I set breakpoints or use
step-by-step debugger? And is there any tool to watch values in chosen
moment (like in Java Builder).

Andrew Thompson

"George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bqaubo$ah9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm sorry, but I'm llame.

Yes, you are. Had you considered STFW?
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=imagej

> I'm writing my first plugin in ImageJ and I have
> problem with finding errors in my program.
> How can I set breakpoints or use
> step-by-step debugger? And is there any tool to watch values in chosen
> moment (like in Java Builder).

http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/list.html top link from
the search results.

--
Andrew Thompson

about imageJ package bharath Java 2 03-12-2007 11:35 PM
Query: Advanced Batch File Processing in IMAGEJ DocBadwrench Java 0 10-12-2006 09:05 PM
Is there a way to deal with line numbers in ImageJ and/or java? academic Java 10 02-15-2006 06:21 PM
ImageJ memory leak? phsamuel@gmail.com Java 10 09-18-2005 02:36 PM
Using ImageJ to display images in a JPanel jfalter@gmail.com Java 1 01-18-2005 02:43 PM

Advertisments