Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JSP for Online Shopping Cart

JSP for Online Shopping Cart

james

I am writing an online shopping cart application using JSP
Any developer or environment can u suggest for me to write it which is
programmer friendly and easy to generate code and presentation logic ????

Christophe Vanfleteren

james wrote:

> I am writing an online shopping cart application using JSP
> Any developer or environment can u suggest for me to write it which is
> programmer friendly and easy to generate code and presentation logic ????

Netbeans has good support:

It can use an embedded Tomcat server, has JSP authoring support,
autocompletion for taglibs, taglib wizards, registration of servlets in
web.xml, ...

--
Regards,
Christophe Vanfleteren

Roedy Green

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:46:00 +0800, "james" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
or quoted :

>I am writing an online shopping cart application using JSP
>Any developer or environment can u suggest for me to write it which is
>programmer friendly and easy to generate code and presentation logic ????

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/shoppingcart.html

for dozens of examples of how others have done it.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.