Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > reation of a new Java User Group in North East Ohio

reation of a new Java User Group in North East Ohio

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone in the Youngstown/Warren/Boardman area of Ohio
would be interested in creating a Java User Group for this area, as I feel
we need one.

Other Java groups are based around either Cleveland and/or Columbus. To me,
this seems way too far to travel for the in-person meetings.

If anyone is interested, and maybe has ideas, and wants to get involved,
then either post here, or email me directly. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks,

Jamie