Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How can I pass "-verbosegc" to a java application which is launched by "Java Web Start"

How can I pass "-verbosegc" to a java application which is launched by "Java Web Start"

Willi Sanders

I have a JAVA Application, which is launched by "Java Web Start". Now I
want to get Information about Gabage Collction. Normally in JAVA I just set
the JVM-option "-verbosegc" to activate logging.
But How can I pass that option to my JVM through "Java Web Start". Is there
any to set tis option whitin my ".jnlp" File ???

Thanks for any help
Willi