Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how could I add watermark to photoes in java ?

how could I add watermark to photoes in java ?

Hi all ,

I want to add watermark to my photoes dynamically in java. Is there any
library that I could use to do that ?

Thanks.

Perseus

Andrew Thompson

"j" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all ,
>
> I want to add watermark to my photoes dynamically in java. Is there

any
> library that I could use to do that ?

Marco Schmidt has code at his site that will do that.
http://www.geocities.com/marcoschmidt.geo/java.html

--
Andrew Thompson