Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to DataBind droplist control in FormView Control EditItem mode

How to DataBind droplist control in FormView Control EditItem mode

=?Utf-8?B?eXVjaGFuZw==?=

Hi,

I try to use a droplist control to show a list value from Database table
"A", and the droplist control is an item of a formview control, its data from
Database table "B". My problem is how do I to DataBind the droplist control
in Formview control EditItem mode? It means the droplist will show the
default value from table B and replace the value after editing the formview
by selecting a value from the droplist control.